Covid 19 Awareness
Covid 19 arrived early in 2020 and changed the landscape, especially in retail stores where you share personal space with others.
Appropriate Covid behaviour
Yes, we understand you have your rights, but we have to look after the rights of all our clients. So we conform to medical advice and of course to law.
- If the shop is busy, rather stand outside. The closer you get to others, the higher the risk of contracting an airborne virus.
- Keep your distance. We have stickers on the floor as a guide.
- Wear your mask. It’s law now but we like to think you do it because it is the right thing to do as well.
- Sanitize. We have 2 sanitize stations. Wash those germs away and love life to the fullest.
- If you have a cough or show symptoms, we reserve the right to ask you to have your temperature taken and if high, we have the right to ask you to leave.
- You can put a drop of juice on your finger (to taste) but you cannot taste other peoples juice in their vape device.
- We cannot work on your device. If we commission a new device for you, we will sanitize before and after handling the device.
- We cannot rewick tanks anymore. Handling 3rd party devices is simply not clever.
- Show respect for all, nobody willingly wants to get ill!